MOD - Formula style Rim for Logitech G920
Check out the "how to install" section before you buy.
Mod for Logitech G920, open wheel (F1) style, 28cm.
The mod includes:
- Laser Cut, black painted steel plate, covered with carbon fiber vinyl.
- (NEW) Set of handles with STP (Soft Touch Paint) surface, also usable without gloves. Thanks to the soft touch paint, the handles offer a "rubbery" effect, even though they are made of hard plastic.
- Coloured stickers already installed (If you choose the option above);
- "Acelith" central sticker included;
- A kit of universal stickers to customize the controls (DRS, RADIO etc with black background);
- A kit of universal ROUND stickers;
- Spacer, screws and nuts;
- L2, L3, R2 and R3 buttons.
- A Logitech G920, of course.
- Screwdrivers and hex keys
Please note 1: Unlike the first versions, the dome sticker (central logo) is glued directly onto the spacer, so the plastic plate is no longer necessary, and will therefore not be present in the kit.
The process through which both aluminium and steel plates are made:
- Laser cutting;
- Countersinking of the 6 central holes;
- Painting (black);
- Covering with carbon vinyl (CNC cutting).
The carbon plates, instead, are machined with CNC milling machine.
How to install the mod.
The G29\G920\G923, compared to other steering wheels, is more complex to disassemble. Modify your steering wheel if you're sure of where to put your hands.
Here the video tutorial (english version 🇬🇧).
Tutorial in Italiano 🇮🇹.
- Take the spacer from the kit. It's a black ring, with several holes. First you have to put the 6 metal nuts in the 6 hexagonal seats (in the package you'll probably find the nuts already in place).
- Now you can mount the spacer where the original rim used to be. The wall with the nuts you put on earlier must touch the plastic of the hub.
- Secure the spacer with the 6 original Logitech screws you removed earlier. Don't tighten too tightly, as the threads on the hub are plastic.
- Put the new steering wheel plate on the spacer.
- Place the plastic cover (with the logo), in the center of the plate, matching the 6 countersunk holes.
- Insert the 6 countersunk screws you find in our kit into the 6 holes and tighten them. Before tightening them completely, try to position the plate precisely and straight (so that it does not touch the red wheel and is symmetrical).
- Install the buttons.
We recommend tightening the 6 front screws AFTER inserting the 4 black buttons, so that they are centered. They are designed to fit perfectly into their housing. There is no need to fix the black buttons with screws. Keep the small screws: you will need them if you have to mount the original rim.
The two longest buttons stand for R2 and L2, the shortest for L3 and R3. Just push them towards their housing in the right direction (note the direction of the small flaps along the pivot).
For any info or problem do not hesitate to contact us.
To Italy: 6,90 €.
We ship by GLS or SDA courier from Ragusa. The package takes 1-3 working days to arrive at your destination.
You will receive the tracking code in the shipment confirmation email, or within 24-48 hours.
To Europe: from 12,90 €. (It may vary by country)
We ship all over Europe by UPS courier. Prices vary from country to country.
- From 11,90 € for UPS Standard (average time: 4-6 working days)
- From 15,90 € for UPS Express Saver (average time: 2-4 working days).
Use the BOT of the chat below to get shipping prices to your country. To activate the bot open the chat and click on the "play" (triangle) button.
Shipping to UK temporarily suspended due to new rules.
We are working on it, and if all goes well you will soon find our mods for sale on ebay.it. Do we have a date? Not yet.
To USA \ Canada \ Australia \ Others: Calculated at checkout
We ship to many other countries by DHL courier or UPS. The price varies from 25 to 50€. We recommend that you calculate the actual price directly at checkout.
Here's the info on our shipments: Shipping Policy
Any other doubts? Write us in the chat below or visit the FAQ page