MOD - L-Style GT3 rim for T300 RS
- Steel or aluminium plate, sandblasted and painted black; both covered with vinyl (CNC cut) that simulates carbon fiber;
- 3D Printed PLA handles already installed, easy to cover. Find out here how to cover them. We recommend that you do so;
- Diameter: 28 cm;
- Controls stickers and flat central logo included (Acelith logo). If you want other dome stickers, we recommend external sites like beststickers.net. ;
- Compatible with PC and Console (PS4 - Xbox One etc.), as the steering wheel electronics are not altered;
- For mounting in 2 minutes;
- Laser cut plate, produced and assembled by hand, in Italy.
Please note 1: The kit does NOT include the thrustmaster hub.
Please note 2: Do not leave the plate (the handles, specifically) in excessively hot places in direct contact with the sun's rays.
This mod is compatible with the following steering wheels:
- T300 RS;
- T300 Gran Turismo Edition;
- Other steering wheels with the same HUB and keys layout. Contact me if your steering wheel is not on the list.
To Italy: 6,90 €.
We ship by GLS or SDA courier from Ragusa. The package takes 1-3 working days to arrive at your destination.
You will receive the tracking code in the shipment confirmation email, or within 24-48 hours.
To Europe: from 12,90 €. (It may vary by country)
We ship all over Europe by UPS courier. Prices vary from country to country.
- From 11,90 € for UPS Standard (average time: 4-6 working days)
- From 15,90 € for UPS Express Saver (average time: 2-4 working days).
Use the BOT of the chat below to get shipping prices to your country. To activate the bot open the chat and click on the "play" (triangle) button.
To USA \ Canada \ Australia \ Others: Calculated at checkout
We ship to many other countries by DHL courier or UPS. The price varies from 25 to 50€. We recommend that you calculate the actual price directly at checkout.
Here's the info on our shipments: Shipping Policy
The process through which both aluminium and steel plates are made:
- Laser cutting;
- Countersinking of the 6 central holes;
- Painting (black);
- Covering with carbon vinyl (CNC cutting).
The carbon plates, instead, are machined with CNC milling machine.
Mounting this mod is very easy. Explaining it is much more complex than doing it.
- Unplug the steering wheel from its base and place it on a table;
- At the back, you have to unscrew the two small screws under the paddles. If you have a T300 RS, you also need to unscrew a third screw, located in the lower centre (opposite the PS button);
- Unscrew the 6 screws located around the hub from the front of the steering wheel;
- Remove the rim. Be careful to leave the directional cross, the buttons and the small spring in place;
- Put the modified rim in place of the original one;
- Secure it using the 6 front screws you unscrewed earlier. The two small screws are no longer needed. Keep them in case you want to reassemble the original rim.
- Have fun!
Any other doubts? Write us in the chat below or visit the FAQ page