MOD - M-Style GT3 Rim for T300 GTE
- Steel, aluminum or real carbon fiber plate;
- 3D Printed PLA handles already installed, easy to cover. Find out here how to cover them. We recommend that you do so;
- Diameter: 28 cm;
- A kit of universal stickers to customize the controls (DRS, RADIO etc with black background);
- Central Acelith Logo included;
- Compatible with PC and Console (PS4 - Xbox One etc.), as the steering wheel electronics are not altered.
- For mounting in 2 minutes;
- Laser cut plate, produced and assembled by hand, in Italy.
Please note 1: The kit does NOT include the thrustmaster hub.
Please note 2: Do not leave the plate (the handles, specifically) in excessively hot places in direct contact with the sun's rays.
The process through which both aluminium and steel plates are made:
- Laser cutting;
- Countersinking of the 6 central holes;
- Painting (black);
- Covering with carbon vinyl (CNC cutting).
The carbon plates, instead, are machined with CNC milling machine.
This mod is compatible with the following steering wheels:
- T300 GTE;
- T300 599XX alcantara;
- TM Open Wheel Add-on (TS PC Racer);
- TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition (in this case 3 of the 6 central holes will not be used);
- Other steering wheels with the same HUB and keys layout. Contact me if your steering wheel is not on the list.
Mounting this mod is very easy. Explaining it is much more complex than doing it.
- Unplug the steering wheel from its base and place it on a table;
- At the back, you have to unscrew the two small screws under the paddles. If you have a T300 RS, you also need to unscrew a third screw, located in the lower centre (opposite the PS button);
- Unscrew the 6 screws located around the hub from the front of the steering wheel;
- Remove the rim. Be careful to leave the directional cross, the buttons and the small spring in place;
- Put the modified rim in place of the original one;
- Secure it using the 6 front screws you unscrewed earlier. The two small screws are no longer needed. Keep them in case you want to reassemble the original rim.
- Have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The products pictured have been personalised by customers (central logos and handles, for example, in some cases).
In addition to the shipping time please consider a process time of 1-5 days.
To Italy: from 5,34€.
- 5,34 € Poste Italiane Standard (about 4-6 working days)
- 6,80 € Poste Italiane Express (about 2-4 working days)
- 12,65 € SDA (about 2-3 working days)
The price may change depending on the precise destination and timeframes are only estimates
You will receive the tracking code in the shipment confirmation email, or within 24 hours.
To Europe: from 12,90 €. (It may vary by country)
We ship all over Europe by DHL courier. Prices vary from country to country.
- From 12,90 € for DHL Standard (average time: 5 working days)
- From 14,90 € for UPS Standard (average time: 3-5 working days)
- From 23,90 € for DHL Express (average time: 2-3 working days).
To get an actual shipping cost go to checkout and enter your shipping address. Before making the payment you can check the shipping price.
Shipping to UK temporarily suspended due to new Brexit rules.
We are working on it. Do we have a date? Not yet.
To USA \ Canada \ Australia \ Others: Calculated at checkout
We ship to many other countries by DHL courier or UPS. The price varies from 25 to 50€. We recommend that you calculate the actual price directly at checkout.
We currently do not ship to the UK, South America, Africa, most of Asia and NZ.
Important: Shipping times are only estimates.
Any other doubts? Write us in the chat below or visit the FAQ page