Acelith Design Sim Racing
MOD - Acelith Rim for T300 GTE
- Compatible with PC and Console (PS4 - Xbox One etc.), as the steering wheel electronics are not altered.
- Steel plate, chemically treated to resist oxidation OR aluminium; covered with vinyl that simulates carbon fiber;
- 3D Printed PLA handles already installed, easy to cover. Find out here (FAQ #2, important) how to cover them. We strongly recommend that you do so;
- Diameter of 28 cm;
- Stickers not applied so you can customize them;
- For mounting in 2 minutes;
- Laser cut plate, mod assembled by hand, in Italy.
The kit does NOT include the thrustmaster hub.
We ship from Italy by GLS or UPS courier to many European countries, USA and Canada.
Here are some indicative data:
|Italy||6,90 €||1-3 business days|
|Europe||14,90 €||2-6 business days|
|USA \ Canada||29,90 €||4-8 business days|
Here's the info on our shipments: Shipping Policy
Mounting this mod is very easy. Explaining it is much more complex than doing it.
- Unplug the steering wheel from its base and place it on a table;
- At the back, you have to unscrew the two small screws under the paddles. If you have a T300 RS, you also need to unscrew a third screw, located in the lower centre (opposite the PS button);
- Unscrew the 6 screws located around the hub from the front of the steering wheel;
- Remove the rim. Be careful to leave the directional cross, the buttons and the small spring in place;
- Put the modified rim in place of the original one;
- Secure it using the 6 front screws you unscrewed earlier. The two small screws are no longer needed. Keep them in case you want to reassemble the original rim.
- Have fun!
This mod is compatible with the following steering wheels:
- T300 GTE;
- T300 599XX alcantara;
- TM Open Wheel Add-on (TS PC Racer);
- TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition (in this case 3 of the 6 central holes will not be used);
- Other steering wheels with the same HUB and keys layout. Contact me if your steering wheel is not on the list.
The "custom number" option is available with this steering wheel. You can add it by clicking on the tick at the top, next to the "add to cart" button.
Choose a two-digit number and a colour.
The stickers will be cut out on adhesive PVC, with size and font chosen by us according to the steering wheel you choose (some steering wheels have less space than others, so the number must be smaller).
If you prefer a particular style, please send us a message and a picture immediately after placing your order.
Here is an example:
Any other doubts? Write us in the chat below or visit the FAQ page