MOD - L-style Rim for Logitech G920
Mod for Logitech G920, Gt3 style, 28cm.
The mod includes:
- Laser Cut, black painted steel plate, covered with carbon fiber vinyl;
- (NEW) Set of handles with STP (Soft Touch Paint). Thanks to the soft touch paint, the handles offer a "rubbery" effect, even though they are made of hard plastic.
- Stickers already installed;
- A kit of universal stickers to customize the controls (DRS, RADIO etc with black background);
- A kit of universal ROUND stickers;
- Spacer, screws and nuts;
- L2, L3, R2 and R3 buttons.
- A Logitech G920, of course;
- Screwdrivers and hex keys.
This mod is compatible with the G29 and both the PS and XBOX versions of the G923. However, the layout is optimised for the PS version.
Related product recommendation:
Customise the base of your steering wheel, with the new customisable skins: LINK
The process through which both aluminium and steel plates are made:
- Laser cutting;
- Countersinking of the 6 central holes;
- Painting (black);
- Covering with carbon vinyl (CNC cutting).
The carbon plates, instead, are machined with CNC milling machine.
How to install the mod.
The G29\G920\G923, compared to other steering wheels, is more complex to disassemble. Modify your steering wheel if you're sure of where to put your hands.
Here the video tutorial (english version 🇬🇧).
Tutorial in Italiano 🇮🇹.
- Take the spacer from the kit. It's a black ring, with several holes. First you have to put the 6 metal nuts in the 6 hexagonal seats (in the package you'll probably find the nuts already in place).
- Now you can mount the spacer where the original rim used to be. The wall with the nuts you put on earlier must touch the plastic of the hub.
- Secure the spacer with the 6 original Logitech screws you removed earlier. Don't tighten too tightly, as the threads on the hub are plastic.
- Put the new steering wheel plate on the spacer.
- Place the plastic cover (with the logo), in the center of the plate, matching the 6 countersunk holes.
- Insert the 6 countersunk screws you find in our kit into the 6 holes and tighten them. Before tightening them completely, try to position the plate precisely and straight (so that it does not touch the red wheel and is symmetrical).
- Install the buttons.
We recommend tightening the 6 front screws AFTER inserting the 4 black buttons, so that they are centered. They are designed to fit perfectly into their housing. There is no need to fix the black buttons with screws. Keep the small screws: you will need them if you have to mount the original rim.
The two longest buttons stand for R2 and L2, the shortest for L3 and R3. Just push them towards their housing in the right direction (note the direction of the small flaps along the pivot).
For any info or problem do not hesitate to contact us.
In addition to the shipping time please consider a process time of 1-5 days.
To Italy: from 5,34€.
- 5,34 € Poste Italiane Standard (about 4-6 working days)
- 6,80 € Poste Italiane Express (about 2-4 working days)
- 12,65 € SDA (about 2-3 working days)
The price may change depending on the precise destination and timeframes are only estimates
You will receive the tracking code in the shipment confirmation email, or within 24 hours.
To Europe: from 12,90 €. (It may vary by country)
We ship all over Europe by DHL courier. Prices vary from country to country.
- From 12,90 € for DHL Standard (average time: 5 working days)
- From 14,90 € for UPS Standard (average time: 3-5 working days)
- From 23,90 € for DHL Express (average time: 2-3 working days).
To get an actual shipping cost go to checkout and enter your shipping address. Before making the payment you can check the shipping price.
Shipping to UK temporarily suspended due to new Brexit rules.
We are working on it. Do we have a date? Not yet.
To USA \ Canada \ Australia \ Others: Calculated at checkout
We ship to many other countries by DHL courier or UPS. The price varies from 25 to 50€. We recommend that you calculate the actual price directly at checkout.
We currently do not ship to the UK, South America, Africa, most of Asia and NZ.
Important: Shipping times are only estimates.
Any other doubts? Write us in the chat below or visit the FAQ page